Over the last 15 years, Dine has worked in and provided advice to some of the finest venues in the country. That’s what makes us unique – we don’t just provide sound advice, we are still putting it into practice ourselves on a daily basis.
On the ground we operate some of the most successful events venues in the North of England and provide regular advice and support to many more. Dine Consultancy’s services have been chosen by organisations such as BNP Paribas, the National Trust and Sarah Beeny.
“Rise Hall is one of the most significant Houses in East Yorkshire, having over 96 rooms and striking classical features. Having embarked on a huge restoration programme, our next job was to ensure that our chosen Venue Consultants were able to provide the expertise and advice that we wanted. In being able to deliver this and a complete Sales, Marketing, Event Management and Catering service, Dine have become an invaluable part of the team at Rise Hall.” Sarah Beeny, RH Yorkshire Ltd.
These projects have involved a range of services, including;
1. Feasibility Studies and advice on how to apply legal and financial structures for the owners of a venue and respective operating companies.
2. Design of Interiors, kitchens and systems. Our experience as an operator guarantees that practical and accurate plans can be executed to ensure the best possible operational circumstances and financial return for your property. Our project at The Mansion in conjunction with Leeds City Council has won three awards.
3. Advice on and Development of Collateral, from menu packs to the setting of tariffs, development and implementation of web-sites and brochures.
4. Full Marketing and Sales; what really makes our service unbeatable is our ability to implement agreed strategies immediately. Our Marketing and Sales teams provide an instant solution and help to ensure success on your project.
5. Product Development; Delivery and reputation is the key and our teams can either provide full in-venue management or support for your existing team. When you decide to partner with Dine’s Consultants, you will be working with people who have a vast experience and in-depth knowledge of the hospitality sector.
Michael Gill, FHCIMA, former Vice- President of the Restaurateur’s Association and owner of Leeds’ first Michelin-starred restaurant.
Daniel Gill, MA, who has been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years.
Nicholas Rettie, FHCIMA, whose career includes the opening and successful management of famous London hotels such as The Halkin, The Metropolitan and most recently innovative projects such as the Great Northern Hotel at King’s Cross.
Matthew Jones, Commercial Director at Dine for over 12 years, and who runs our Sales & Marketing team.
Get in touch by calling: 0345 450 4545 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org