We'll be recruiting soon for our Events Team! If you can tick the boxes below, apply now to be part of our brilliant team (when lockdown eases):
- Applicants must be 18+
- Much of the work is evenings and weekends
- Your own transport is helpful but not essential
- Ideally you'll have some experience in hospitality perhaps from a restaurant, hotel or bar
- You can sign up for shifts to suit you using our online portal
- You'll need to be polite, professional and enthusiastic
- You'll be able to cope with long shifts (staff meals are provided), be quick thinking, and most importantly, enjoy being one of the team.
You'll receive on the job training. In return, you will be able to work on some spectacular events in a wide variety of stunning venues across Yorkshire. Working with Dine, you'll be involved in all aspects of our events from setup through to service.
If you would like more information, please email email@example.com
Housekeeping Assistant, Howsham Hall
Housekeeping Assistant – 4 - 16 hours per week, Flexible to suit you – minimum wage plus holidays
Howsham YO60 7PB – between York and Malton
PLEASE NOTE as the venue is rural you must have your own transport
Do you love being amongst beautiful places? If the answer is yes then this is the role for you!
Howsham Hall is a Beautiful 500 year old Wedding Venue with 12 Bedrooms. We are looking for people who love hospitality and can work alongside our Head Housekeeper to ensure that guest bedrooms and front of house areas are cleaned and serviced to a five star standard.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of rooms, including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, hoovering, dusting
- Deep clean in all areas of the building, including event spaces - following the cleaning schedule
- Reporting any maintenance problems
- Any other duties as and when required
You must have:
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
- Due to the nature of the job, candidates must be physically fit and active with sound energy levels
- Punctual, smart and have good communication skills
- Experience not necessary as full training will be given
- Just a great ‘can do’ attitude is all you need
Interested? If so please send your cv by return to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)