HEAD CHEF | The Mansion, Roundhay Park, Leeds | £29,000 to £35,000
We are recruiting a Head Chef following a strong performance in 2019 which saw The Mansion’s Garden Room Restaurant grow 25% and the Dine Group’s turnover increase by 40%. Joining a small team lead by the Group Executive Chef, you will be responsible for the delivery of consistently high quality food to both 'The Garden Room’ restaurant as well as Weddings and Events at this landmark venue and some external events. Your experience and ability to influence both sales and the bottom line will be reflected in the salary offered.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of using a hands-on approach to lead a team in a highly professional, positive and inspiring manner
- Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef level experience with a UK leading Conference & Banqueting operation or high quality Event Catering company
- A passion for excellence in the creation and service of beautiful food and the ability to innovate on menu development
- Ability to run a highly efficient kitchen and drive your team to deliver outstanding food to the highest standards of presentation
- Planning, organising and prioritising the preparation and service of food to agreed working schedules and timescales
This is a role with plenty of opportunity to not only make your mark on an individual aspect of the business but also has the scope to develop your career further depending on your own ambition and performance.
If you’ve the passion, energy and skill we are looking for then please send your CV with an email letter explaining why this job should be yours to Daniel Gill at email@example.com.
Dine is committed to equality of opportunity in its recruitment and selection process to help achieve and maintain a diverse workforce. The criteria used for selecting the right candidate are based solely on merit and the ability to do the job.
We're recruiting now for our Events Team! If you can tick the boxes below, apply now to be part of our brilliant team:
- Applicants must be 18+
- Much of the work is evenings and weekends
- Your own transport is helpful but not essential
- Ideally you'll have some experience in hospitality perhaps from a restaurant, hotel or bar
- You can sign up for shifts to suit you using our online portal
- You'll need to be polite, professional and enthusiastic
- You'll be able to cope with long shifts (staff meals are provided), be quick thinking, and most importantly, enjoy being one of the team.
You'll receive on the job training. In return, you will be able to work on some spectacular events in a wide variety of stunning venues across Yorkshire. Working with Dine, you'll be involved in all aspects of our events from setup through to service.
Our next recruitment evenings are:
Tuesday 10th March 2020 6pm @ Sefton Park Palm House, Liverpool
Tuesday 24th March 2020 6pm @ The Mansion
If you would like to attend, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Housekeeping Assistant, Howsham Hall
Housekeeping Assistant – 4 - 16 hours per week, Flexible to suit you – minimum wage plus holidays
Howsham YO60 7PB – between York and Malton
PLEASE NOTE as the venue is rural you must have your own transport
Do you love being amongst beautiful places? If the answer is yes then this is the role for you!
Howsham Hall is a Beautiful 500 year old Wedding Venue with 12 Bedrooms. We are looking for people who love hospitality and can work alongside our Head Housekeeper to ensure that guest bedrooms and front of house areas are cleaned and serviced to a five star standard.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of rooms, including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, hoovering, dusting
- Deep clean in all areas of the building, including event spaces - following the cleaning schedule
- Reporting any maintenance problems
- Any other duties as and when required
You must have:
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
- Due to the nature of the job, candidates must be physically fit and active with sound energy levels
- Punctual, smart and have good communication skills
- Experience not necessary as full training will be given
- Just a great ‘can do’ attitude is all you need
Interested? If so please send your cv by return to email@example.com (no agencies please)