Nostell Priory is a magnificent 18th - Century house nestling in the heart of the West Yorkshire countryside.
Imagine your family and friends enjoying champagne and drinks in the beautiful Rose Garden before dining in the exclusive Riding School designed by celebrated architect Robert Adam.
- Exclusively hire a quiet corner of this stunning National Trust Estate.
- Sweeping driveway approach to main house.
- Private access to beautiful Gardens.
- Flexibility of 3 beautiful places to get married including a Church.
- Riding School large enough to host a wedding breakfast and then a large evening reception.
Private Viewings Open Day - Sat 17th May
Click here to register for a private viewing
Doncaster Road, Nostell, Wakefield
Call 0845 450 4545
0845 450 4545