What weddings services do we offer?
We are fortunate to have forged strong relationships with some beautiful venues across Yorkshire and in various places in the UK, where we’re able to offer our catering and planning services. We can help you as much or as little as you need.
- See the food and menus we can offer
- Read our wedding planning FAQs
- See the venues we work with
- Find out what our customers say about our services
Call our events team today on 0345 450 4545 to find out more.
Where do we offer weddings?
Our catering services span the whole of the UK, from Royal engagements in London to private dining in Scotland and, on occasion, as far as the south of France.
- See a map of the venues at which we can offer our wedding catering and planning services, or check out our venues page
- We can offer our services at other select venues on request
- Our flagship venue is The Mansion in Leeds
- See where we offer marquee weddings
- See where we’ve catered at other wedding venues in the UK
- See where we’ve catered at other corporate or private events in the UK
How can we help you organise your wedding?
We’re passionate about creating exceptional weddings and our customers are full of praise for our services. Read what people say about Dine here.
We aim to be a wealth of insider knowledge and we want to share it with you. Read our expert wedding advice here:
- Guide to wedding suppliers in and around Leeds (including travel information)
- Guide to wedding suppliers in and around York (include travel information)
Wedding venue and catering advice:
- How to choose your wedding venue
- 21 reasons to get married in Yorkshire
- Yorkshire wedding venues with a lake or riverside
- Yorkshire wedding venues with accommodation
- Yorkshire wedding venues with churches onsite
- What catering options suit a marquee wedding?
- Your guide to having a marquee wedding at your own location or home
- Venues for 2017 inspirational wedding themes
Wedding planning advice:
- Wedding morning advice for brides
- Find the perfect photographer
- Wedding planning FAQs
- Alternative wedding entertainment ideas