Introducing.. Dine Delivered
"The service describes itself as ‘not just another takeaway or ingredients box company’ and it’s true. An offshoot of Dine, an award-winning catering and event management company, it’s a halfway house between getting staff in to cater and doing it all yourself. If you’ve got a large event with a long guest list, or you’re hosting a dinner party and can’t be bothered to cook, then Dine Delivered will do most of the work for you, while still allowing you to claim you made it all. "
Living North Review
Why Dine Delivered?
Over the past few years, there has been a shift in the market for event catering and delivered food; corporate and private clients are now, more than ever, wanting a quick, personalised and digital solution to order event entertaining. Dine Delivered ™ offers just this; the high quality food that Dine is renowned for, delivered across the UK with all the convenience of being able to order and refine your menu online.
How it works
The easy to use website allows clients to input all the details of their event, including date, dietary requirements, preferred style of food and so on, all of which is then processed by our ‘MenuMind™’ system (which uses our knowledge and experience as event caterers), and a menu is proposed within seconds. It’s simple to change dishes, or add extra courses to a meal, and then to check out and pay online. Dine Delivered offers an extra level of service (as our Dine clients will know), beyond other companies with options to hire crockery, cutlery, linen, or glassware, add suggested wines, and even book staff to serve the food on the day.
When would you use Dine Delivered?
Dine Delivered is designed for a range of events, and is perfect for those occasions when you don’t want to, or can’t cook from scratch, but perhaps don’t need the full services of a catering team on site, such as:
- Corporate Catering; a working lunch, 3 course boardroom lunch or drinks & canapés, there are options to suit all occasions
- Weddings; if you’re planning a more low key celebration in a marquee, tipi or village hall for example, our sharing platters require minimal preparation and are served on smart platters ready to be placed on the tables
- Parties; whether you’re celebrating with friends and hosting a dinner party, and just want to be able to finish a few things in the oven, rather than spend the day preparing, or just need some stylish canapés and nibbles to serve with some cocktails, Dine Delivered has plenty of options to choose from
- Children’s Parties; we have some great birthday buffets including all the usual party favourites – you can even add the party bags and cake!
- On Holiday; if you’re away for the night, weekend or week, your Dine Delivered box can contain everything you need for a meal, or an entire weekend. We also have a great range of sharing dishes, that are perfect if you’re catching up with friends & family, and no-one wants to be in charge of cooking.
- Romantic Dinner for Two; Dine Delivered is the perfect in between – when you can’t or don’t want to go out, but would like more than your Dine in for 2 deal. Our 3 course dinners are the perfect solution, giving you restaurant quality food in the comfort of your own home (or holiday cottage).
Delivery within Leeds is free, and clients are also able to collect their orders in person from The Garden Room at The Mansion. All other orders are delivered nationwide by DPD.
We’re so thrilled at the response so far, we’ve had some amazing feedback since Dine Delivered launched!
If you would like to know more about Dine Delivered, do take a look at the website, or call us on 0800 980 2911 to chat to one of our team who will be happy to guide you through which service would be best for your next event.