Our seasoned, imaginative event planners use an analytical approach for each area of the event, ensuring that nothing is left to chance. The food is provided by vastly experienced chefs, hailing from some of the country’s top kitchens, allowing us to provide the ideal event, from the theming, to the tables & the service itself.
Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
A corporate event that gets results
We know that when our corporate clients throw an event, it is with a specific purpose in mind. There has to be an end result. Our small and talented team utilise strong supplier relationships and years of experience in producing successful events to make sure that the results that our clients wish to achieve are met. What’s more you can also expect our team to consider:
- The Food. Thoughtfully planned menus and food cooked and served to perfection, whether you want fine dining or a fine sandwich. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food, and you can be sure that the extremely high standards we set ourselves will be evident in each bite.
- The Theming. The right theme, in the right place, at the right time, is vitally important to the success of an event. If you have a vision for your event, we will find out how to make it a reality, and if you don’t, we will produce something which you’ll love. Though often stunning, the theme is about getting results, and that is always thought about above all else.
- The Drinks. Cocktails that use the finest spirits of your company's region, servers who can talk guests through the history of a drink, professional cocktail makers – when it comes to thinking through the drinks of an event, we explore all the possibilities. Research and planning into your company and objectives usually throw up interesting, exciting approaches to providing an event's drink.
- The Marquee. Although we have often provided corporate events at our gorgeous venues across Yorkshire, there are also times when an event must take place at another venue, or even our client’s place of work. As well as owning our own, high quality canvas marquees, we also have strong relationships with other UK based marquee suppliers to be able to plan a custom built marquee to your specification. Though the British weather is unpredictable, we make sure that it is never unplannable.
- The Plan. A thorough and well executed plan is the backbone of any successful event. We plan everything, from table plans, the invitations and the suppliers all the way down to the time it takes a server to get from table to kitchen. It is this level of planning which makes sure that the event, day or night, is delivered to perfection.
Look at some of the corporate events we have completed recently to see just what a Dine event can do for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you accommodate corporate branding and themes for an event?
Yes, of course. We can brand your corporate event to your exact requirements, so your delegates get to experience your brand to the full.
Check out our corporate events gallery for some recent examples of branded events.
Can you manage my corporate event?
Yes, we can manage your event right from the planning stages through to completion. We can help with everything from working out the best venue for your event , to running it on the day.
Can Dine come up with an idea for my corporate event?
Yes – we love doing that! Whether you have a vague notion in mind or want us to start entirely from scratch, we can bring our innate creativity to the table. Just as an example, at the last few corporate events we’ve managed, we’ve had team activities such as making a human train on wheels, and even casino tables!
Don’t forget to check out our blog to see our corporate events.
Is there a minimum or maximum amount of people I need for a corporate event?
Not really – we have meeting rooms that can accommodate 4-6 people, right up to halls for over 100 people. We also offer a selection of menus and price points to suit the amount of people attending your event.
Are there conference facilities available?
Yes, these are available. Talk to us about the conferencing facilities you need at your chosen venue and we’ll be pleased to help.
What corporate equipment is available at each venue?
We offer free wi-fi, screens, projectors and flipcharts. We’ll inform you directly about what’s available at your chosen venue.
How am I charged for my corporate event?
You’ll be given a Delegate Day Rate (DDR). This is essentially your price per person, and it may fluctuate seasonally according to availability.
Is access to equipment included in the price?
Within your DDR, we’ll give you a breakdown of the equipment that’s included. We also offer bespoke pricing packages, so if there’s something specific you’re after then let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
Can I get a refund if some registrants cancel their attendance?
This depends on the size of your corporate event. For larger conferences, we ask you to pay in advance for a guaranteed minimum of guests. This doesn’t have to be the exact number attending – it can be a proportion of your delegates that you’re sure will be attending. In fact, we’d recommend that it’s a safe proportion, since we don’t offer refunds if the number drops below your minimum number. You can then pay for any additional registrants above this minimum number.
Can I bring my own technical equipment?
Yes. However, we’d advise that if you plan on bringing a backlit projector, the distance from the wall will need to be factored in to the staging of your event, and the table capacity may be affected. Please advise us if you want to bring your own equipment and we can advise you further.
What are the cancellation terms for corporate events?
Here’s our cancellation terms and conditions:
4.1 Cancellation of the Event by the Client must be communicated to Dine in writing by the Client,
4.2 If Dine receives written notice from the Client of the cancellation of the Event, then in addition to monies payable by the Client under the unconditional indemnity provided by the Client in clause 3.8 above;
(1) if such notice is received at any time more than 100 days before the Event Date a cancellation fee of 25% of the Event Fee or the original £950 + vat deposit (whichever is the greater) will be payable to Dine by the Client
(2) If such notice is received at any time less than 100 days, but more than 60 days, before the Event Date a cancellation fee of 35% of the Event Fee shall be payable to Dine by the client
(3) if such notice is received at any time less than 60 days, but more than 14 days, before the Event Date a cancellation fee of 50% of the Event Fee shall be payable to Dine by the Client
(4) if such notice is received at any time less than 14 days, but more than 7 days, before the Event Date a cancellation fee of 90% of the Event Fee shall be payable to Dine by the Client
(5) if such notice is received at any time 7 days or less before the Event Date a cancellation fee of 100% of the Event Fee shall be payable to Dine by the Client
4.3 Your Venue Fee and deposits are non-refundable. However, your insurance may cover this in some circumstances. See your Event Insurance.
What refreshments are served during the day, and when?
Your DDR includes:
- Tea, coffee and pastries on arrival
- Tea, coffee and cookies mid-morning
- A variety of buffet lunch options
- Tea, coffee and scones mid-afternoon
We can also offer standardised buffet menus.
Can we bring our own refreshments?
At Dine, we’re fully contracted to provide a complete catering service – so there’s no need to bring your own refreshments. In fact – we’d prefer you didn’t! This means we can ensure the very best quality and a truly seamless event management service. And don’t worry if you have guests with special requirements – we can easily cater for a variety of special diets.
Can Dine help with signage to my corporate event?
Dine venues are already very well sign-posted, but your dedicated ‘point person’ will deal with everything for you – including communicating any local directions if they’re necessary.
If my corporate event overruns on time, is there an extra charge for this time?
We try to be as flexible as possible, and we know that sometimes your event may run over maybe 10 to 15 minutes. However, if your event is going to overrun as much as 2 to 3 hours, we’d ask that you pay an additional hourly charge for the room. This charge will vary depending on the room.
Within your DDR, we grant you 8 hours of room hire. That’s usually more than enough for most corporate events. If you think it may take longer than this, it’s a good idea to consider splitting your event into two days so that your delegates can get the most from it without burning out!
Can Dine provide a registration system for corporate events?
Yes, we can provide a registration desk, and/or a dedicated ‘point person’ on the door to direct your delegates.
Can Dine provide someone to compere my corporate event?
We can source and provide a compere for your events. This isn’t usually included in your DDR so there may be an extra charge for a compere service.
Can I have Dine staff to distribute my handouts?
Yes. Your dedicated ‘point person’ can do this as long as it’s planned into the staff allocation for your event.
How long does it take to set up my event and how much earlier do I need to arrive?
This depends on how big your event is! For regular conferences, we at Dine would normally set up on the morning. For very large conferences, however, we’d recommend setting up the day before.
Usually this would mean 2 – 3 hours of set up costs.
Can I have meetings with Dine prior to my event?
Great idea! Communication is the key to a successful corporate event. We prefer short but regular catch ups over phone and email, so you always know what’s going on. For very large events, it’s useful to meet up in person.