Our seasoned, imaginative event planners use an analytical approach for each area of the event, ensuring that nothing is left to chance. The food is provided by vastly experienced chefs, hailing from some of the country’s top kitchens, allowing us to provide the ideal event, from the theming, to the tables & the service itself.
A corporate event that gets results
We know that when our corporate clients throw an event, it is with a specific purpose in mind. There has to be an end result. Our small and talented team utilise strong supplier relationships and years of experience in producing successful events to make sure that the results that our clients wish to achieve are met. What’s more you can also expect our team to consider:
- The Food. Thoughtfully planned menus and food cooked and served to perfection, whether you want fine dining or a fine sandwich. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food, and you can be sure that the extremely high standards we set ourselves will be evident in each bite.
- The Theming. The right theme, in the right place, at the right time, is vitally important to the success of an event. If you have a vision for your event, we will find out how to make it a reality, and if you don’t, we will produce something which you’ll love. Though often stunning, the theme is about getting results, and that is always thought about above all else.
- The Drinks. Cocktails that use the finest spirits of your company's region, servers who can talk guests through the history of a drink, professional cocktail makers – when it comes to thinking through the drinks of an event, we explore all the possibilities. Research and planning into your company and objectives usually throw up interesting, exciting approaches to providing an event's drink.
- The Marquee. Although we have often provided corporate events at our gorgeous venues across Yorkshire, there are also times when an event must take place at another venue, or even our client’s place of work. As well as owning our own, high quality canvas marquees, we also have strong relationships with other UK based marquee suppliers to be able to plan a custom built marquee to your specification. Though the British weather is unpredictable, we make sure that it is never unplannable.
- The Plan. A thorough and well executed plan is the backbone of any successful event. We plan everything, from table plans, the invitations and the suppliers all the way down to the time it takes a server to get from table to kitchen. It is this level of planning which makes sure that the event, day or night, is delivered to perfection.
Look at some of the corporate events we have completed recently to see just what a Dine event can do for you.