Goffs UK Catering & Event Staff
Catering & Hospitality Staff + Chefs
£9 to £10.50 per hour
7 to 14 hour shifts available
(Please note the complex holds 8 different sales through the year so there is the possibility of more work for those able & willing!)
Dine @ Goffs UK – Doncaster 24th to 30th August
Goffs in Doncaster is one of the premier locations for horse sales in the UK and attracts people from around the world looking to buy and sell race horses.
The complex will be hosting its “Premier Sale” from 24th to 30th August 2018 and we are looking for staff to join the core team for the week.
You will be delivering the highest levels of food & service to people from a diverse range of backgrounds – from the Grooms looking after the horses, who dine in our canteen, right through to the VVIP’s dining in our a la carte restaurant.
To join our team you need to:
- Love providing good service
- Feel at home in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team
- Have a high attention to detail & standards of cleanliness
- Be well presented
- Be prepared to “muck in” and get the job done
- Have a happy & positive attitude at all times
- Get satisfaction from making other people’s days better
- Be able to make your own way to & from the complex each day
We are looking for people with specific skills and all applicants must have experience in at least one area:
- Bar/restaurant management
- General waiting/café service
- Bar staff
- Vip waiting staff/table service & order taking
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send a covering email explaining why you believe you are the best person to join our superstar team to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Dine we are always keen to hear from people who are interested in joining our casual events catering team. We'd expect you to have some experience in hospitality perhaps from a restaurant, hotel or bar. You'll attend our food service training session and receive on the job training.
You'll get to work on some spectacular events in a wide variety of stunning venues across Yorkshire. Working with Dine, you'll be involved in all aspects of our events from setup through to service. It's helpful if you have your own car although not necessary. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Senior Sous Chef
DINE an innovative idea born out of a Michelin-starred restaurant and now a leading Events Management company providing bespoke, unique events from concept to completion. Dine is different! It’s a forward thinking, creative environment where staff take responsibility and use their initiative to provide exceptional, high-value service designed to exceed client expectations.
As a Senior Sous Chef for Dine, you will be a senior member of the team which is responsible for the delivery of the highest quality food to both the ‘Garden Room’ restaurant and for Weddings and Events for all Dine clients. You will take a vital and proactive part in the preparation and delivery of special occasion bespoke menus and play an active part in the wider Dine team.
Key requirements include:
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage others and set a high standard.
- Experience with UK leading Conference & Banqueting operations and /or high quality Event Catering companies
- A passion for excellence in the creation and service of beautiful food and the ability to innovate on menu development
- Ability to participate in and contribute to the running of a highly efficient kitchen, setting standards for the whole team to deliver outstanding food and the highest standards of presentation
- Planning, organising and prioritising the preparation and service of food to agreed working schedules and timescales
Rewards include financial benefits, the opportunity to discuss and share innovative food ideas and plans direct with the Executive Head Chef and Group Founder and play a respected specialist role within a leading brand in a stunning location in Leeds. Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why this job should be yours, to firstname.lastname@example.org